Ship your tees
Often my customers have trouble deciding on the right size to order based on their collection of tees. Simply ship what you have and I'll sort it out for you. Here are some tips that could save on shipping costs.
* Gather your favorite t-shirts or any clothing item that you want included in your t-shirt quilt. Do not pre-cut your tees, it's OK if you already have, I'll start with cut pieces and work around them.
* Pick up free boxes at your local Post office. Use flat rate if shipping from the midwest and west coast. Use Large Mailing or Regional Rate box to ship from east coast. Please write your name on your box, this helps to sort through orders faster as most carriers do not include shipper's name on their label.
* Shipping rates increase based on the size of the box so it is better to ship in 2-3 boxes rather than one big box.
*Do not add packing materials (peanuts, bubble wrap, paper)
*For extra security, place tees in plastic bag first. Boxes may tear open during handling
* fold or military roll your tees for best fit inside boxes
* take to post office and pay for shipping. Did you know that you can print labels and schedule pickup? You don’t have to leave your home! I use USPS.com but I think FedEx & UPS have the same services. If you would like to include me in your tracking info, use TshirtQuiltCafe@gmail.com so I’ll know when to expect your package.
Ship To: Tshirt Quilt Cafe~sewing studio
1333 Don Carlos Trail
Deltona, Florida 32725
I will notify you when your tees arrive at Tshirt Quilt Cafe~sewing studio. Once tees are sorted, I'll email you a preview of your quilt. I'll give you time to view and approve the arrangement before I start cutting and sewing.